Newport, RI – Now that we got the first snow storm of the season out of the way, let’s look ahead at this pre-Thanksgiving weekend.
Marine Forecast – Narragansett Bay
Saturday – W winds 5 to 10 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
Saturday Night – W winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
Sunday – N winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
Sunday Night – E winds around 5 kt, becoming S after midnight. Waves around 2 ft. A chance of showers.
Sun & Tide
On Saturday, the sun will rise in Newport at 6:37 am and sunset will be at 4:24 pm. In the high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide will be at 2:37 am and the next high tide at 2:54 pm. The first low tide will be at 8:46 am and the next low tide at 9:08 pm.
On Sunday, the sun will rise in Newport at 6:38 am and sunset will be at 4:23 pm. In the high tide and low tide chart, we can see that the first high tide will be at 3:30 am and the next high tide at 3:48 pm. The first low tide will be at 9:42 am and the next low tide at 9:47 pm.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch