Newport, RI – Here’s what’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport today.
- Today – Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight – Clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Today –NW winds 10 to 15 kt. Gusts up to 20 kt this morning. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight – NW winds 5 to 10 kt, diminishing to around 5 kt after midnight. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 53.1 °F
Sun, Moon, Tide:
- The sun will rise in Newport at 7:15 am and sunset will be at 5:42 pm.
- The first high tide was at 12:31 am and the next high tide will be at 12:54 pm. The first low tide was at 5:29 am and the next low tide will be at 6:38 pm.
- Today we will have 10 hours and 27 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 12:28 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waning Gibbous. Moon age is 20 days, lighting is 70%.
Cruise Ship Schedule
- Sunday, Nov. 4 – Siver Spirit (Capacity: 540 passengers)
- Monday, Nov. 5 – Seven Seas Navigator (Capacity: 490 passengers)
Things To Do
- 9 am – Printmaking without a press with Suzanne at Portsmouth Arts Guild
- 2:30 pm, 4:45 pm, & 7:30 pm – The Old Man & The Gun at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Pedestrian Improvement Workshop at Newport City Hall
- 5:30 pm – Colonial Survival & Modern Revival: Newport in the 1960s at Rough Point
- 5:30 pm – October Twilight Meeting at Newport Vineyards
- 6 pm – Women’s Discovery Book Group at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church
- 6 pm – Annual Tour de Fright Bike Ride with Bike Newport
- 7 pm- Halloween Dinner Party at The Surf Club
Looking For More Things To Do?
- What’s Up: Things to do in and around Newport this week (Oct. 30 – Nov. 5)
- What’s Up: Live music and entertainment in and around Newport this week (Oct. 30 – Nov. 5)
- Visit – What’sUpNewp’s Events Calendar
Have a thought on this? Comment below...