Wondering what the talk of the town was around Newport in October?
While covering dozens of events and posting hundreds of stories in the month of October, it’s the news that’s unexpected, original and breaking news that saw the most traffic on www.whatsupnewp.com.
More than 53,600 unique visitors made these posts the top 10 most-read stories in October, according to Google Analytics;
2 – Home on Powel Avenue destroyed in multi-alarm fire (updated)
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)