Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty has announced the sale of 172-178 Fayal Lane, Middletown for $1,395,000. According to data from the Rhode Island Statewide Multiple Listing Service, this is one of the top five sales in the municipality so far this year. The sellers of this equestrian property were represented by Judy Chace, Broker/Co-Owner and the buyers by Kimberly McHale, Sales Associate: both of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty.
Judy, an avid horse-enthusiast states, “It’s a wonderful feeling to have been able to sell this amazing farm for the full asking price while ensuring that it will remain an equine facility.” The farm, spanning over 25 acres, features 6 turnout sheds and a total of 8 stalls: a horse-lover’s dream.
“‘I have been riding and caring for horses my entire life and am incredibly pleased that this special place will provide a home for horses in the years to come,” adds Kim.
Ray Mott, Broker/Co-Owner of Mott & Chace Sotheby’s International Realty states, “This idyllic, pastoral offering in Middletown is the pulse of farm-life on Aquidneck Island. We are happy to continue to provide stellar client services in all types of real estate transactions.”
More from What's Up Newp
- Dashboard Confessional bringing “Unplugged 2021 Tour” to Mohegan Sun on Saturday, Nov. 13th
- School Approaching and Mental Health First Aid Classes to be held at Elks Newport
- What Sold: 31 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (July 25 – 31)
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke