12 Meter Charters is looking for an outgoing individual who is interested in constant interaction with the public. Our representative/agent will be hosting our ticketing booth on Bowen’s Wharf and promoting our daily sails aboard our former America’s Cup 12 Meter Yachts. Our services are very well regarded, and sailing on our yachts combines visual beauty with exhilaration and relaxation. So, high pressure sales tactics are inappropriate. What we are seeking is somebody who will be able to initiate new conversations with passersby and tastefully introduce them to our available sailing options.
As a 12 Meter Charters’ team member you will be well-resourced with marketing materials. You will also enjoy opportunities to sail on our yachts. Relevant sales or retail experience is required, and familiarity with sailing and/or Narragansett Bay is ideal but not required. Candidates must be willing to learn and speak about America’s Cup and local history, as well as demonstrate punctuality and attention to detail in administrative tasks associated with sales. The chosen candidate will be on his or her feet for long periods of time.
The position is available in May and will terminate in early October. If you are interested, please respond with a resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf