The Rogers High School Robotics Teams are heading to the National Competition for the fourth year in a row. After winning at the regional level, the teams will make the trip to UMASS Dartmouth in May for the National SeaPerch Challenge. The Rogers teams compete at two levels, the high school division and the more advanced open division.
The Rogers High School Robotics teams are holding a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at Sardella’s Restaurant on Sunday, May 6th, 2018, from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. to help fund their trip to the SeaPerch National Competition. Tickets are available in advance from the team members, or by calling the school department’s administration office at 401-619-5384.
Tickets will also be available at the door, however, the restaurant requests that you call in reservations for the Robotics Spaghetti Dinner in advance, 849-6312.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools