Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina will once again transform Pineapples on the Bay to Polar Pineapples during the Newport Winter Festival!
Polar Pineapples will offer the opportunity for visitors to enjoy a signature infused cocktail or specialty hot drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available) while enjoying views of the bay, ice sculptures, and more.
“We’re excited for our 5th annual Polar Pineapples! We will be serving signature infused cocktails and specialty hot drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic options will be available. We will have a variety of ice sculptures and an ice luge located on our fire pit deck! It will be a cash bar with free hot chocolate at The Regent Lounge from 3 PM to 9 PM. Dates: Feb 16th – 17th & Feb 23rd -24th,” Sheleen Bertrand, Sales & Marketing Coordinator for Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina, told What’sUpNewp.
Guests will be able to purchase cocktails (cash bar) from the ice bar located on the decks and enjoy around one of the many fireplaces lit on the decks of The Regent Lounge.
Polar Pineapples will be open from 3 pm to 9 pm on Friday, February 16th; Saturday, February 17th; Friday, February 23rd and Satur, ay February 24th.
For more information on Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina, visit http://www.gurneysresorts.com/newport.
The Latest From WUN
- Tom Rush joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- Newport School Superintendent joins What’s Up Newp for a live virtual video conversation
- What Sold: 22 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 18 – 22)
- Obituary: Dorothy Ann “Dotti” Garman
- Elvis Costello and the Imposters playing PPAC Thursday, October 28