The First Annual Rogers High School Christmas Tree & Wreath sale will take place December 2 & 3 at IYRS, 449 Lower Thames Street, Newport. This sale was previously hosted by Cluny School in Newport.
The sale runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, and from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, or while supplies last. Canadian balsam wreaths, decorated by Rogers parents and students, will be sold along with 5 to 8-foot Balsam and Fraser trees.
Wreaths will be available in traditional, coastal and other handcrafted designs. There will also be a small supply of undecorated wreaths. Rogers students will be on hand to help load purchases and delivery is available for a small fee in Newport.
The Rogers High School Student-Athlete Boosters Club is an organization dedicated to supporting student-athletes and teams at Rogers High School. They sponsor the Senior Sports Awards banquet, Rogers Athletic Hall of Fame Dinner and provide various funding for Rogers sports. They also award scholarships to their senior athletes and have been able to increase the number of scholarships to six because of the support of the Boosters members, as well as from the proceeds from our concession stands.
For more information, contact: Holly Paterson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)