The garden terrace at Newport’s Grace Vanderbilt hotel has received a makeover just in time for winter, emerging as the new Cozy Cocktail Den.
Guests to the all-new Cozy Cocktail Den can experience a warm haven offering delicious, hand-crafted cocktails and over-the-top s’mores setup to enjoy beneath the warmth of overhead heaters, Grace- branded wool blankets, while kicking up their feet in front of the courtyard’s mesmerizing focal point: the communal fire pit.
Every evening from 5:00 – 6:00 pm, guests will imbibe in a robust cocktail experience from Grace Vanderbilt’s innovative mixologist, Christina Mercado, whose expertise and talent in revamping classic cocktails is nationally-recognized.
Guests can expect Instagram worthy creations such as Spiced Egg Nog that pairs perfectly with a classic, slow-roasted s’more sandwich.
Originally built for the Vanderbilt family in 1909, Grace Vanderbilt offers an idyllic retreat in the middle of town, with luxury rooms and suites, a lavish spa, signature restaurants, and a five-star coastline cocktail menu with a splash of vintage glamour. For more information on Grace Vanderbilt, visit Grace Vanderbilt.
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic