The garden terrace at Newport’s Grace Vanderbilt hotel has received a makeover just in time for winter, emerging as the new Cozy Cocktail Den.
Guests to the all-new Cozy Cocktail Den can experience a warm haven offering delicious, hand-crafted cocktails and over-the-top s’mores setup to enjoy beneath the warmth of overhead heaters, Grace- branded wool blankets, while kicking up their feet in front of the courtyard’s mesmerizing focal point: the communal fire pit.
Every evening from 5:00 – 6:00 pm, guests will imbibe in a robust cocktail experience from Grace Vanderbilt’s innovative mixologist, Christina Mercado, whose expertise and talent in revamping classic cocktails is nationally-recognized.
Guests can expect Instagram worthy creations such as Spiced Egg Nog that pairs perfectly with a classic, slow-roasted s’more sandwich.
Originally built for the Vanderbilt family in 1909, Grace Vanderbilt offers an idyllic retreat in the middle of town, with luxury rooms and suites, a lavish spa, signature restaurants, and a five-star coastline cocktail menu with a splash of vintage glamour. For more information on Grace Vanderbilt, visit Grace Vanderbilt.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more