Flex tickets for the Newport Jazz Festival presented by Natixis Global Asset Management are sold out, but Early Bird 3-Day and 2-Day Passes are now available. Produced by Newport Festivals Foundation, Inc., the 2018 Festival is set for August 3 – 5.
Early Bird 3-Day Passes, the best deal at $155.00, is good for Adult General Admission to all three days at Fort Adams, while supplies last. Early Bird 2-Day Passes, good for Saturday and Sunday at Fort Adams, are on sale now for $120.00.
Regularly-priced single day tickets will be $65.00 for Friday and $79.00 per day for Saturday and Sunday. The multi-day passes offer a great savings – the more days jazz fans go, the more they save.
To purchase tickets online, go to www.newportjazz.org/tickets and click on the BUY TICKETS link, which will take fans directly to the festival page on Eventbrite. Service charges apply to all tickets purchased online. The offer is not valid for the Friday night event at the International Tennis Hall of Fame at the Newport Casino or Reserved seating at the Fort.
Early Bird Multi-Day tickets also can be purchased in person at the Newport Visitors Information Center, located at 23 America’s Cup Avenue. Log on to www.discovernewport.org for office hours and information. No service charges apply.
Student tickets are $20.00 per day for high school students older than 15 and college students with valid ID. Students must use the Student gate and present valid ID to enter the Festival. Offer valid for eligible students while supplies last. Children’s tickets are $15.00 for young people aged 3 – 15.
General Admission tickets provide access to areas at all stages. The Fort Stage viewing area is uncovered and includes a no chair zone, General Admission lawn seating areas and a small Reserved seating section. Chairs are not provided for General Admission seating areas. Patrons may bring blankets or low-backed lawn chairs (under 30”). The Quad, Harbor & Museum Stages are covered. Seating is first-come, first-served throughout the day in these areas.
Other tickets for the Newport Jazz Festival and the Opening Night Concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame will go on sale soon.
Also, stay tuned for upcoming artist announcements.
For more information, visit www.newportjazz.org
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts