MIDDLETOWN, R.I.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In response to a strengthening housing market and demand for home financing across Texas, Embrace Home Loans, a prominent leader in the mortgage industry, has expanded into the state with its newest branch in Frisco. The branch is located at 2601 Network Blvd., and will serve the surrounding communities including Dallas and Fort Worth.
Home sales and prices continue to rise in Texas. In fact, according to the Quarterly Housing Report from the Texas Association of Realtors®, Texas home sales in the third quarter of 2016 rose 0.2 percent compared to the third quarter of 2015. Additionally, the median sales price increased seven percent during that same time frame.
“For more than 30 years, Embrace Home Loans has been a trusted mortgage provider throughout the east coast,” said Billy Holloway, branch manager for Embrace Home Loans’ Frisco office. “Because of their solid reputation, they are ideal for the Texas market. As the demand for home financing strengthens, we’re ready to support the lending needs of individuals and families in Frisco as well as the surrounding communities. We look forward to not only offering a best-in-class mortgage experience for our clients, but we’re also thrilled to be a part of the Embrace team.”
In its 34th year of business, Embrace Home Loans has prided itself on being a market leader by differentiating the experience it creates for its customers, clients and employees. The lender’s unique approach has resulted in industry-leading customer satisfaction scores, several national and state employer-of-choice awards, and a doubling of the company’s sales force in the last few years.
“As the housing market continues to strengthen across the nation, especially in Texas, there is a need for trusted home financing solutions,” said Jeff McGuiness, Chief Sales Officer, Embrace Home Loans. “Adding the right talent to support those markets is essential, and we’re confident Billy and his team will be an outstanding addition to our organization. His customer-centric approach aligns with Embrace’s commitment to provide superior service to our clients, and we believe he will not only greatly support the needs of those in Texas, but also exceed our goals for years to come.”
About Embrace Home Loans
Founded in 1983, Embrace Home Loans is a direct lender for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, approved by FHA and VA, and an issuer for Ginnie Mae. Embrace Home Loans has remained a prominent leader in the industry, having helped hundreds of thousands of individuals and their families purchase new homes, lower their monthly payments and consolidate high-interest debt since its inception. With 80+ offices and licensed in 46 states and D.C., Embrace has been recognized seven times as one of the Best Medium-sized Companies to Work for in America by Fortune and four times as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America by Inc. The company has also been recognized eleven times as one of the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island and as the Most Community Involved Company in Rhode Island by Providence Business News. For more information, please visit www.embracehomeloans.com.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport