Our top favorite beer list is back! Here at the Wharf we like our staff to pick their favorite beer of the week and join in on the fun. Here is what we are into this week:
Brooklyn Improved Old Fashion (pretty much half our staff favorite) – Improved old fashion is a strong ale aged in Whistle Pig’s Rye Whiskey Barrels with notes of citrus, orange peel, lemon peel and nutmeg
Maui Coconut Porter American Porter – brewed with Coconut’s and has hints of Mocha.
Maine Beer Co Peeper – American golden ale that is dry and clean made with American Hops.
Champlain Heirloom Cider – Fermented with 31 different Heirloom varieties that is dry with balanced flavors.
Dogfish Head Beer for Breakfast– Dogfish Head’s newest breakfast stout made with Scrapple, a 2-row Applesmoked barley with Milk and Brown sugar along with maple syrup. #Delicious!
Whalers the Rise APA – American pale ale with bright citrus aromas with a subtle hop spice on the end.
Beer’d Whisker’d Wit– Unfiltered Belgian wheat ale made with that is highly carbonated with curacao orange peel and spice from Trappist yeast.
Framboise Lambic – Belgian style “fruit” beer fermented with Raspberries.
Shacksbury Semi-dry cider- Fermented with locally grown apples such as Macintosh, Empire and Somerset. You guessed it, a dry finish.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)