Diego’s Bodega Catering and Takeout is now open at 124 Aquidneck Avenue in Middletown.
Diego’s Bodega offers some of Diego’s Newport’s most popular items at their Middletown location for takeout, such as burritos, tortas, fresh guacamole, salsas, soups and salads.
In typical “bodega” fashion, Diego’s Bodega also features a Mexican Market that offers anything and everything you will need for that beach picnic or siesta.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson