Receive our daily newsletter? That’s great, you’re among the 9,000 lucky ones to find out and discover what’s happening, new and to do in Newport before anyone else.
If you don’t subscribe, you can sign up HERE.
Receive It In The Morning
While we’re happy to have you on board, we’re looking for feedback on what time you want to receive that newsletter. For a while now we have been sending it out daily at 5 a.m. or 6 a.m. so you can catch up on what’s happening, new or to do over your morning coffee.
Receive It In The Evening
Recently we had the idea to do a briefing at 5 p.m. or 6 p.m., so you pretty much get a recap of what’s happened all day and don’t have to wait until the next morning to find out. In many cases, What’sUpNewp publishes news many hours or days before any of our compadres in the business, and you would receive it in your inbox before it’s published in print or digital anywhere else.
We’ve heard amazing feedback on both, and we love you all for subscribing to and supporting What’sUpNewp. Some even wanted a Morning Newsletter and an Evening Debrief, they love Newport that much!
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we’d love your feedback below. We will adopt the majority opinion on Monday, April 25th.
Again, if you don’t subscribe you can sign up here.
The Latest From WUN
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend