As we make our way quickly towards the beginning of the “busy season”, many restaurants (particularly among the waterfront) are preparing to wake up from their long winter nap.
Here’s a look at when some of your favorite bars and restaurants are planning on opening (if they haven’t already);
- @ The Deck – Reopened for the season on March 24th.
- Barking Crab – Now The BoatYard and now open.
- Belle’s Cafe – Now open daily for breakfast and lunch for the season.
- Cafe Zelda – Reopened under new ownership on March 18th.
- Christie’s – Reports they will open this season full-time, date tbd.
- Dockside – Mid-May for season.
- Flo’s in Middletown – Now open Thursday through Sunday, open every day beginning on Memorial Day.
- Jade Cricket – Waiting on confirmation of reopening date.
- Landing Restaurant– Patio open when it’s consistently warm or dry enough, full opening date to be announced.
- Lobster Bar – Now open on weekends.
- Marina Cafe & Pub – May 6
- Perry Mill Tavern – Will reopen in late spring/early summer under new ownership and name.
- Port Restaurant – Reopening April 14th
- Rhumbline – To be determined.
- Smokehouse – May 1st
- Thames Street Kitchen – Now open as Winner Winner
- The Pier – Open For Season
You can also count on the Lawn at Castle Hill, all patio’s (Black Pearl, 22 Portside, Pineapples By The Bay) and roof decks’s (Hotel Viking & Vanderbilt Grace) opening once we get some consistent dry and warm weather.