According to a recent report of real estate transactions, a historic commercial/mixed use residential building located at 103-111 Bellevue Avenue sold for $2.645 Million on February 10th, 2016.
The property was sold by Christine Tellefsen to Stonehenge Partners, LLC and is currently home to Griswold’s Tavern, Megs Aussie Milk Bar and several other businesses and residences.
What’sUpNewp has confirmed that Griswold’s Tavern has a five year lease with an option of a five year extension with the new property owners. We’ve been told that the new owners will also honor leases for other businesses and residences that occupy the property.
The 13,588 square foot building, that was built in 1900, includes 15 separate units throughout the three story building.
Stonehenge Partners LLC, a real estate company, is involved with Shore Properties LLC.
This story will be updated if more information is received.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits