Libby Kirwin Real Estate will be hosting two open houses this weekend. Both are extremely different, but if you are curious about what is on the market, put these into your weekend schedules.
Whether or not your ready to buy a home, it’s always good to visit an open house and speak with agents about starting the process. Libby Kirwin and Rebecca King are both experienced realtors with years of success. Swing by, say hello and start your home search.
47 Rosa Road Saturday December 5th 11 am – 1 pm, $305,000
Tucked away on peaceful dead-end road, this charming oasis boasts new wood Pella windows, newer furnace + original hardwoods. Thoughtful details incl. custom mini-library, cool built-ins + cork flooring. Mahogany deck, fenced in yard, lovely gardens. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
32 Carey Street, Friday Dec 4th 2 pm – 4 pm, Sunday Dec 6th, 11 am – 2 pm. $859,000 – $869,00
Don’ let it slip away! Only 2 units left, this 3rd floor premiere unit has both a Jr. and master suite & 3rd bedroom potential. Exposed brick and beams, gorgeous hardwood floors, stylish lighting, state of the art BOSCH appliances. Roof top deck. 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more