Libby Kirwin Real Estate will be hosting two open houses this weekend. Both are extremely different, but if you are curious about what is on the market, put these into your weekend schedules.
Whether or not your ready to buy a home, it’s always good to visit an open house and speak with agents about starting the process. Libby Kirwin and Rebecca King are both experienced realtors with years of success. Swing by, say hello and start your home search.
47 Rosa Road Saturday December 5th 11 am – 1 pm, $305,000
Tucked away on peaceful dead-end road, this charming oasis boasts new wood Pella windows, newer furnace + original hardwoods. Thoughtful details incl. custom mini-library, cool built-ins + cork flooring. Mahogany deck, fenced in yard, lovely gardens. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
32 Carey Street, Friday Dec 4th 2 pm – 4 pm, Sunday Dec 6th, 11 am – 2 pm. $859,000 – $869,00
Don’ let it slip away! Only 2 units left, this 3rd floor premiere unit has both a Jr. and master suite & 3rd bedroom potential. Exposed brick and beams, gorgeous hardwood floors, stylish lighting, state of the art BOSCH appliances. Roof top deck. 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
More From What’s Up Newp
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic