There was a lot of attention towards the end of the summer regarding the final days of live music on the Atlantic Beach Club Patio and that the venue will be closing.
We’re here to remind you that the Atlantic Beach Club and Pavilion continues to operate their restaurant, lounge and banquet rooms through January 1, 2016.
The Atlantic Beach Club will host their annual New Year’s Day Party following the Polar Bear Plunge. This event usually includes live music and promises to be a lot of fun, details to come.
Hour, Specials, & Live Music
- Early Bird Special: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Brunch: Sundays, 10:30am – 2:00pm
- Lunch: 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Dinner: Available all day until 9:00pm and on weekends 10:00pm
Live Music Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday:
- Friday: Live music with Mac Chrupcala Jazz Quartet from 8pm – 12am. No cover.
- Saturday: Live music with Los Gatos from 8pm – 12am. No cover.
- Sunday: Live music with Mac Chrupcala Jazz Quartet from 3pm to 6pm. No cover.
- Sunday Brunch Buffet from 10:30am to 2pm: $15.95
- Monday – Thursday from 3pm to 6pm: Early Bird Menu featuring a soup and entree for $11.95.
Gift Certificates & Gift Cards
If you have gift certificates or gift cards, they will be honored at Atlantic Beach Club through January 1st. After that date your gift cards will be accepted and honored at their sister restaurant, Tickets Bar and Grille.
Looking Towards The Future
Much of the staff and management will be heading to the The Atlantic Resort/Newport. Construction on “Newport’s Newest Hotel & Event Center”, located at 240 Aquidneck Avenue in Middletown, is well underway and moving along nicely and expects to open in June 2016.
The Atlantic Resort/ Newport will consist of 141 hotel rooms, 2 large & 1 small banquet room, a restaurant & lounge, indoor swimming pool, outdoor terrace, and amazing views of the Atlantic ocean and Easton’s Pond.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Motels Rock the Odeum (September 16, 2021)