Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center will host a very special 25th Anniversary screening of the 1990 holiday classic Home Alone on Tuesday, December 22nd at 7pm.
When bratty 8-year-old Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) acts out the night before a family trip to Paris, his mother (Catherine O’Hara) makes him sleep in the attic. After the McCallisters mistakenly leave for the airport without Kevin, he awakens to an empty house and assumes his wish to have no family has come true. But his excitement sours when he realizes that two con men (Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern) plan to rob the McCallister residence, and that he alone must protect the family home
Tickets for this one-time screening are $10 for adult, $5 for children or you can see the holiday screening AND help support the effort to bring back the Newport Skating Center to Downtown Newport with the Don’t Stay Home Alone Ticket Package!
Read More About The Fundraising Effort Underway To Bring Newport Skating Center Back
Don’t Stay Home Alone – See the holiday classic “Home Alone” – the 25th Anniversary Special Screening at the Jane Pickens Theater in Newport on Tuesday, December 22nd at 7pm, and enjoy a family skating date any time!
- 4 movie passes (2 adults/2 kids under 12) for the December 22nd screening of Home Alone at Jane Pickens Theater!
- 4 free skate passes (2 adults/2 kids under 12) for the Newport Skating Center valid during any open public skating session, & free hot cocoa!
ICYMI: On December 13th, the Memorial Funeral Home will sponsor a screening of Elf at Jane Pickens. This event will benefit the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center. MORE INFO
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author