A PARKING BAN will be in effect on Broadway in order to pave the corridor.
Broadway from Marlborough Street to Cranston Avenue:
West side angled parking NO PARKING ANY TIME until 8 PM Friday, October 9, 2015.
East side parallel parking NO PARKING from 5 AM to 8 PM Thursday and Friday, October 8 and 9, 2015.
According to Newport Police Department, any vehicles parked in the above locations will be towed.
Cardi will install the binder course of pavement as we near the end of major construction activities for the season. This will provide a smooth riding surface throughout the winter months for traffic and plowing operations. Although parking and traffic will be greatly impacted during these two days of work, all parking will be restored for the holiday weekend with fresh striping.
Content Presented By
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)