KEEL, the producers of the nation’s only Premium Light Vodka, has officially announced its arrival in the state of New York.
KEEL is produced in Idaho but calls Newport, RI home and can be found in many of the finest bars and restaurants in The City By The Sea.
Where most neutral spirit brands have approached innovation through flavor line expansion or gluten free labeling, KEEL has achieved success by simply being lighter, hence the companies tag line, “Stay Balanced.”
KEEL Vodka is both lighter in alcohol and lower in calories – elements that many consumers associate with light beer, and until now, has not been available in a premium spirit option.
“Based on our very successful Southern New England launch, Team KEEL is very excited about our continued expansion into New York. We are looking forward to keeping The Big Apple balanced,” said Co-founders Bill Dessel and Tom McGowan.
KEEL Premium Light Vodka has just 58 calories per serving and a suggested retail price of $19.99 for 750mL. KEEL is now available in select bar, restaurant and retail locations across NY, CT, MA and RI.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free