Governor Dan McKee and the Rhode Island Department of Health will host a press briefing at 1 pm on Thursday, March 4 to provide an update on COVID-19 in Rhode Island.
Watch the press briefing live as it happens, or anytime afterward, below.
The Latest From WUN
- Kerri Powers and Stefan Couture playing Blackstone River Theatre October 30th
- “Creatures of Imagination” exhibition opens Oct. 21 at Salve Regina’s Hamilton Gallery
- What Sold: 24 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 11 – 15)
- What’s Up Newp videocast explores Rhode Island Housing Crisis
- Obituary: Paulette Henshaw