From around the world these webcams let you view Newport, Jamestown, Easton’s Beach and the Newport Harbor live from the comfort of your home, office or mobile device
These webcams across Newport County will allow you to get a feel for the surf, the weather, the crowds, and more.
Note, cameras do experience technical difficulty and may at times be down.
Through Sightsailing of Newport, Bowen’s Wharf has added a dock webcam. From sunrise to sunset during the spring, summer, and fall, you can view the bustling docks on Bowen’s Wharf. WATCH THE VIDEO
Flo’s Clam Shack Webcam
This view for WJAR’s Peoples Credit Union Skycam Network comes from Flo’s Clam Shack, 4 Wave Avenue in Middletown. WATCH THE VIDEO.
This view, courtesy of Lila Delman Real Estate, looks down at Easton’s and First Beach from the Cliff Walk. Visitors to the site can control this camera!
In 2020, Middletown launched a webcam at second beach. There are three different views.
Newport Harbor / Newport – West View
WPRI has a live cam that looks from Newport Marriott back towards Newport Harbor and a live cam at Hotel Viking that looks towards the Pell Bridge.
This is the view, courtesy of Lila Delman Real Estate, of Jamestown Harbor from the docks at Ferry Wharf. The camera pans during the day for different views so check back often!
Conanicut Island Raptor Project
This osprey nest webcam is a great webcam to watch in the spring and summer. WATCH THE VIDEO
Traffic Cameras – Newport County
Rhode Island Department of Transportation has traffic cameras on Route 24, Route 114 and Route 138. See the screenshots here.
This story was originally published on November 11, 2015, it has been updated.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune
- Apple Picking Season has arrived! “Six Picks” Orchards in Newport County and beyond
- Jamestown Arts Center seeks artist submissions for ‘RAW: Reassessment and Wonder’
- National Data shows an increase in child poverty and uninsured children
- 24th International Seapower Symposium taking place at Naval War College this week
- Obituary: Anne S. Gadoury
- Obituary: John Richard Davidson