WhatsUpNewp’s Folk and Jazz Festival coverage is supported by the Midtown Oyster Bar. Midtown Oyster Bar is Newport's choice when it comes to the freshest seafood and largest raw bar in town. Located directly on Thames Street, there is no better place to watch the hustle and bustle of downtown Newport.
Newport Folk Festival on Sunday night released the lineup and schedule for the next three days of Folk On.
Newport Folk has released the weekend schedule for their sold-out Folk On event at Fort Adams State Park.
Newport Folk encourages fans to download the Newport Folk Festival app on their smartphones.
Newport Folk says in an email to fans that they will release the schedule for Monday thru Wednesday later this week.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations