Newport City Council will host a workshop with National Grid at 5:30 pm on Thursday, November 12.
UPDATE: After about an hour there were some technical difficulties and the meeting was dropped. This meeting will be rescheduled.
During the workshop, National Grid will present their proposed plans for additional natural gas storage on Aquidneck Island. This meeting is an opportunity for you to learn more about National Grid’s local infrastructure concepts and to ask questions and give your feedback.
This is a What’s Up Newp broadcast. Scroll down for more info on how to connect to the official meeting.
- Telephone Access is available Toll-Free by dialing: 1-877-853-5247 (Toll-Free) or 1-888-788-0099 (Toll-Free)
- Meeting ID: 922 6938 0490
- Connect Via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/92269380490
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill