Newport, RI – Newport City Council will meet virtually for a workshop on Tuesday, September 2nd at 4:30 pm to receive a COVID-19 crisis update from City Manager Joe Nicholson.
This is a What’s Up Newp broadcast. To participate in the official meeting follow the below instructions; Telephone Access is available Toll-Free by dialing: 1-877-853-5247 Meeting ID: 922 6938 0490 https://zoom.us/j/92269380490
More From What’s Up Newp
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free
- CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings