Newport City Council will meet for a regular Council meeting on Wednesday at 6:30 pm virtually. This meeting was originally scheduled for September 9th.
Among the items on the docket, the Council will be receiving communication from the Planning Board regarding short-term rentals, the Council will also be considering an action related to the Abruzzi Sports Complex and the ongoing work to transition it to a basketball court and skate park.
This is a What’s Up Newp Broadcast. To participate in the meeting, you must join either through the Zoom application or by calling in to the phone number on the docket. Agenda and log in information to participate in the official meeting is here https://bit.ly/32d9b7C
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million