I would like to thank the voters of Middletown and Portsmouth for their patience with our signs, door knocks, emails and dog alerts ;-). The majority of primary voters have spoken and we honor their choice.
In just 10 short weeks of campaigning, our team has gained incredible ground. Additionally, a considerable amount has been learned about the needs of the community, which need to be addressed, and we have shared these with the residents of District 72. The needs of the disabled must be brought front and center. We hope these collective needs will be addressed in the upcoming legislative session.
As an FYI, our signs are being stored …
Thank you for the honor to support me in my run for office and of seeing the diversity of District 72.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals