Newport, RI – Seastreak, the seasonal ferry operator for the Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) Providence to Newport and Bristol ferry has canceled service for today, Tuesday, August 4, due to the impending arrival of Tropical Storm Isaias.
Seastreak plans to resume service to Newport, Bristol, and Providence on Wednesday, August 5.
Check Seastreak’s website for the latest information or call 1-800-262-8743.
More From What’s Up Newp
- CDC: If you’re fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask – indoors or outdoors, in most settings
- Opinion: Our seniors have earned the comfort to know we value them
- Obituary: Scott James Sawyer
- Rhode Island to eliminate residency requirement for COVID-19 Vaccination
- United Way and Women United partner with the community for annual children’s book drive throughout May