The U.S. Naval War College today announced that Retired Rear Adm. Ronald J. Kurth, 45th president of the U.S. Naval War College, passed away on April 10 in Jacksonville, Florida, after a long illness. He was 88.
Read the full story from Jeanette Steele, U.S. Naval War College Public Affairs now on usnwc.edu – Rear Adm. Ronald J. Kurth, 45th President, Naval War College, Passes Away
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million