Newport Canvassing Authority will host their next regular meeting on January 7th at 11:30 am in the second floor conference room at Newport City Hall.
The Newport Canvassing Authority is charged with conducting all elections for the City of Newport.
Here’s what’s on the agenda for the meeting;
The Canvassing Authority is comprised of the following 5 members, which were appointed by the City Council.
- David F. Roderick, Jr. – Chair (D)
- Donato Andre D’Andrea – (R)
- Maxine L. Shavers – (D)
- Thomas H. Sullivan – (D)
- Alternate (R) – VACANT
The public is welcome to any open meeting held by The Newport Canvassing Authority.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune