2019 was an absolutely incredible year for What’s Up Newp.
When we look at website growth, What’s Up Newp has seen a 71% increase in website traffic year-over-year, have seen What’s Up Rhode Island Grow by more than 700%, and now have more than ten regular contributors pitching in on our websites. We’ve also relaunched What’s Up Stowe – a great resource for Stowe, Vermont.
We are filling a news void in all of our destinations, and especially in Newport County. In 2019, What’s Up Newp published 2,865 stories in 365 days, or an average of 7.8 stories a day — we publish 24/7 and have never been known to take a holiday or Sunday off. We are local, independent, your neighbors, active members of this community, and are here for you.
Here’s what people read the most over the last 12 months.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf