Governor Raimondo was joined this morning by state legislators and local elected leaders in Newport to discuss the findings of the Division of Public Utilities & Carriers’ report into the gas outages on Aquidneck Island.
The Governor is encouraging parties to work together to ensure greater accountability of National Grid.
Video via WPRI 12
Video courtesy of NBC 10 WJAR.
This story is breaking. More details and reaction to come.
For more of our coverage on this topic, visit Gas Emergency.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author