Here’s what’s on tap for road construction and traffic in Newport County this upcoming week.
Rhode Island Department of Transportation
The following road and lane closure notices are effective for the week of November 23-29, 2019. All schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change.
No Lane Closures at this Time.
Visit RIDOT’s Travel Advisories website for a full listing of statewide lane closures.
Rhode Island Turnpike & Bridge Authority
The following road and lane closure notices are effective for the week of November 24-30, 2019. All schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change.
Newport Claiborne Pell Bridge
Westbound Right Lane Closure-11/25 and 11/26- 6:30 am to 3 pm
Overnight: Westbound Left Lane Closure- 11/24- 7 pm to 5 am
Jamestown Verrazzano Bridge
There are currently no lane closures on the Jamestown Verrazzano Bridge.
Route 138 Connector
There are currently no Lane Closures on the Route 138 Connector.
Mount Hope Bridge
There are currently no Lane Closures on the Mount Hope Bridge.
Sakonnet River Bridge
There are currently no Lane Closures on the Sakonnet River Bridge.
Visit RITBA’s Travel Advisories website for updates and more information.
More From What’s Up Newp
- The Reef officially opens with a fresh, new look; new menu; and a new director of culinary development
- Grey Sail Brewing announces summer line-up of food trucks, vendors, and musical guests
- 'Ocean View' on Bellevue Avenue hits the market for $18.85 million
- Plant City X opening a location in Warwick
- South Kingstown voters reject school bond