Friends, family, and loved ones are planning a fundraiser this month to raise money for Carrigan Nelson of Portsmouth. Funds will help pay for coasts associated with her medical care in her fight against Osteosarcoma – a rare bone cancer.
Care For Carrigan sponsored by Tiverton & Portsmouth Rotary Club will take place at The Atlantic Resort on Sunday, October 20th from 4 to 8 pm.
Tickets are $50 per person. To purchase ticket, call Carolann Silvia at 401-418-0789 or email her at email@example.com.
Know of a neighbor in need? Email details, information, and/or contact to Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf