Hogan Associates has announced that 225 Coggeshall Avenue in Newport sold today for $2,100,000.
According to Hogan Associates, Lynn Creighton of Hogan Associates Real Estate represented the Seller. Kate Leonard of Lila Delman Real Estate, represented the Buyer.
The 1982 Contemporary enjoys a coveted location on .45 waterfront acres within easy walking distance of Ocean Drive and Bailey’s Beach. The 1,772 square foot, 2-bedroom, 2-bath home offers westerly water views across scenic Almy Pond.
“This property was under agreement within days of the owner’s decision to sell. Its proximity to Bailey’s Beach and frontage on Almy Pond were strong selling points, and things fell into place very quickly,” commented listing agent, Lynn Creighton in a prepared statement.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author