The Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI) announced that Infosys is holding a hiring event for CCRI graduates on Monday, August 26 from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the Infosys Design Hub, located at 75 Fountain Street, Providence.
The positions for which Infosys is hiring are for Junior Operations Associates and require an Associate Degree, basic computer knowledge, analytical skills, and a proficiency in English. Those unable to attend the hiring event may apply online or send resumes to WorkforcePartnerships@ccri.edu.
CCRI is at the forefront of improving the ways community college students are prepared to advance their education and career prospects. This May, the college achieved its highest first-time, full-time graduation rate in more than 20 years, and expects to have the highest three-year graduation rate of any community college in New England by 2021.
The Community College of Rhode Island, New England’s largest community college, enrolls nearly 20,000 students and an additional 8,500 individuals in workforce development programs and adult education courses annually. CCRI also provides transportation education and certification to 14,000 Rhode Islanders each year. Classes and programs are offered at CCRI’s full-service campuses in Warwick, Lincoln, Providence and Newport, online and in partnership with the Westerly Education Center.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free