The Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI) announced that Infosys is holding a hiring event for CCRI graduates on Monday, August 26 from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the Infosys Design Hub, located at 75 Fountain Street, Providence.
The positions for which Infosys is hiring are for Junior Operations Associates and require an Associate Degree, basic computer knowledge, analytical skills, and a proficiency in English. Those unable to attend the hiring event may apply online or send resumes to WorkforcePartnerships@ccri.edu.
CCRI is at the forefront of improving the ways community college students are prepared to advance their education and career prospects. This May, the college achieved its highest first-time, full-time graduation rate in more than 20 years, and expects to have the highest three-year graduation rate of any community college in New England by 2021.
The Community College of Rhode Island, New England’s largest community college, enrolls nearly 20,000 students and an additional 8,500 individuals in workforce development programs and adult education courses annually. CCRI also provides transportation education and certification to 14,000 Rhode Islanders each year. Classes and programs are offered at CCRI’s full-service campuses in Warwick, Lincoln, Providence and Newport, online and in partnership with the Westerly Education Center.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Pop-Punk band Another One Down! releases single + video “Headspace”
- 23 open houses happening this weekend (Sept. 17 – 19)
- X Shore: Swedish electric boating brand opens office at Safe Harbor Newport Shipyard
- Westerly Town Manager quits; Police Chief expected to be appointed interim manager
- City of Newport to kick off American Rescue Plan fund engagement process
- Newport Polo to host USA versus Mexico on Saturday
- What’sUp Interview: Sean Oshima of Oshima Brothers coming to Norman Bird Sanctuary September 24th
- ReVision: Newport Art Museum announces new exhibition by Annu Palakunnathu Matthew
- Aquidneck Land Trust announces the start of its annual Art & Writing Contest
- Gerry Goldstein: Music, with nature calling the tune