Carpionato Group will unveil it’s $100-million plans to redevelop the former Newport Grand property at 11 am on Tuesday.
What’sUpNewp will broadcast the announcement via Facebook Live on our Facebook Page.
On May 2, 2018, the day they announced they purchased the property, the Carpionato group told What’sUpNewp the land would become an upscale mix of hotels, retail and office space, read more about their plans at that time here – Newport Grand property to become upscale mix of hotels, retail and office space
More From What’s Up Newp
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author
- International Tennis Hall Of Fame acquires tennis-inspired art collection from Hall of Famer Gianni Clerici
- Mask mandate to be lifted for those fully vaccinated on May 18; most remaining COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted on May 21
- John E. Fogarty Foundation provides more than $175,000 in grants to 31 organizations across Rhode Island
- Obituary: Berit M. Hattendorf