Residential Properties Ltd announced today that 887 Seapowet Avenue in Tiverton recently sold for $1,395,000. The buyers were represented by Barbara Dacey, a member of RPL’s Providence Office, while the listing agent was Elizabeth Kinnane of Country & Coastal Properties.
Enjoys views of the surrounding idyllic setting from this impressive 4-bed, 4-bath antique home located in South Tiverton. Stone walls adorn the grounds which can be enjoyed from the comfort of the stone terrace with a retractable awning. Prepare meals in the chef’s kitchen while guests are entertaining in the formal dining room or the sunny living room.
More From What’s Up Newp
- Rhode Island Hospitality Jobs: RI Hospitality Association launches new website for employers and job seekers
- Governor McKee, RIDOH change up COVID-19 press conference schedule, will now take place every other Thursday
- CCRI hosts 5th Annual Raising Opportunities Benefit to support students’ ‘comeback’ amidst pandemic
- Town of Middletown: Preserving Paradise
- What’s Up this week in Newport County: May 17 – 23