Norman Bird Sanctuary announced earlier today on their Facebook Page that they will be hosting Grammy Award-nominated singer-songwriter Tanya Donelly on Saturday, October 5th, during their Annual Harvest Fair weekend.
Donelly, born in Newport, co-founded Throwing Muses with her step-sister Kristin Hersh in the 1980’s. Donelly went on to co-form The Breeders in 1989, before leaving to front her own band Belly in 1991.
From now until September 14th, tickets are $35 per person. After September 14th, tickets are $40 per person.
” Norman Bird Sanctuary is proud to present: A Night with Tanya Donelly & Friends!
Saturday, October 5th. Doors at 6 p.m.
Serenade the autumn sunset after the Harvest Fair with singer-songwriter Tanya Donelly!
This intimate concert will feature talented musical guests, Harvest Fair food trucks, Ragged Island beer, and Newport Vineyards wine.
IT WILL SELL OUT! Tell your family and friends to buy their tickets A.S.A.P.
Learn more and sign up at normanbirdsanctuary.org/tanya-donelly“
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals