Governor Gina M. Raimondo, Lieutenant Governor Daniel J. McKee, Mayor Jamie Bova and Acting DPUC Administrator Kevin Lynch will hold a press conference this afternoon in Newport in support of the Utility Service Restoration Act.
The press conference is scheduled to start at 2 pm and will take place on the first floor of the Visitors Center.
What’sUpNewp will bring you the press conference live on our Facebook Page and will post the video on our website later today.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals