Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 11 Seastones Drive in Portsmouth for $1,425,000.
This transaction marks the highest sale in Portsmouth year-to-date, according to data maintained by the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
Kim Doherty, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the seller while Kristin Parella, Lila Delman Sales Associate, represented the buyer.
“Selling my client’s home in just over a month, with a Lila Delman colleague representing the buyer, exemplifies the benefits of listing with our firm on Aquidneck Island,” commented Kim Doherty.
“The breathtaking views, superb location, and collaborative efforts made for a seamless transaction,” added Kristin Parella. “11 Seastones was truly a joy to sell.”
Located on the corner of coveted Indian Avenue and Seastones Drive, this 1982 Cape Cod style home provides unobstructed water views and deeded water access. Measuring 3,038 square feet, key features include four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a great room with vaulted ceilings and a large deck overlooking the Sakonnet.
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island State Wide MLS for the period of January 1, 2019 – April 18, 2019. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest From WUN
- Grammy-Nominated Artist Leigh Nash playing Club Passim Tuesday, November 2
- Hocus Pocus 2 begins filming in Rhode Island
- Kerri Powers and Stefan Couture playing Blackstone River Theatre October 30th
- “Creatures of Imagination” exhibition opens Oct. 21 at Salve Regina’s Hamilton Gallery
- What Sold: 24 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (Oct. 11 – 15)