The Chanler at Cliff Walk has announced their next seasonal venture, and it has to do with arguably the greatest sandwich ever invented – peanut butter & jelly!
Starting April 1 (through May 19), the hotel will transform their outdoor terrace into a Gourmet Peanut Butter Jelly & Wine Pop-Up Lounge.
The space will provide a “porch-like” atmosphere with Adirondack chairs, tables and other furniture for guests to relax and socialize.
Available daily from 12 PM until 5 PM, The Chanler will offer uniquely designed PB&J combinations with suggested wine pairings (other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available including milk).
Complimentary WIFI access will be provided on the terrace. Patrons can also order items “to go” if they prefer to enjoy a sandwich while walking along the cliff walk.
For more information, visit www.thechanler.com.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 25 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 10 – 17)
- Common Fence Music to present Dedicated Men of Zion in streaming concert
- Whalers Brewing Company to give a free keg of beer to every bar and restaurant in Rhode Island
- This Day in RI History: May 18, 1652 – Rhode Island becomes the first colony to pass an anti-slavery law
- Now Hiring: 125+ job opportunities available right now