The Chanler at Cliff Walk has announced their next seasonal venture, and it has to do with arguably the greatest sandwich ever invented – peanut butter & jelly!
Starting April 1 (through May 19), the hotel will transform their outdoor terrace into a Gourmet Peanut Butter Jelly & Wine Pop-Up Lounge.
The space will provide a “porch-like” atmosphere with Adirondack chairs, tables and other furniture for guests to relax and socialize.
Available daily from 12 PM until 5 PM, The Chanler will offer uniquely designed PB&J combinations with suggested wine pairings (other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available including milk).
Complimentary WIFI access will be provided on the terrace. Patrons can also order items “to go” if they prefer to enjoy a sandwich while walking along the cliff walk.
For more information, visit www.thechanler.com.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 9PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays