Ocean State Job Lot (OSJL) will show its support for first responders and public safety professionals through its 11th annual “Savings 911” discount week. From March 21 through March 27, all first responders and public safety professionals will be eligible to receive a 25% discount on *almost everything* at any Ocean State Job Lot location.
To be eligible for the promotion, professional photo identification must be presented from one of the following: Certified First Responders, Police or Law Enforcement Personnel, Firefighters (Career & Voluntary), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Ambulance Personnel, Dispatchers, Federal, State and Local Emergency Management, Relief Agency Personnel, Coast Guard Personnel, Federal and State Correctional Officers, Emergency Room and Certified Medical Professionals. *Includes current and retired professionals.*
For more information, including a list of exempt items and combined discount restrictions, please visit https://www.oceanstatejoblot.com/savings-911.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)