- Today – Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind around 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight -Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 34. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Today – NE winds 5 to 10 kt, becoming E this afternoon. Waves around 3 ft.
- Tonight – E winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft. Rain. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 37.9 °F
Sun, Moon, & Tide
- The sun will rise in Newport at 6:51 am and sunset will be at 5:08 pm.
- The first low tide was at 1:50 am and the next low tide will be at 2:25 pm. The first high tide will be at 8:42 am and the next high tide at 9:00 pm.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Crescent. Moon age is 1 day, lighting is 1%.
- 9 am – Data Security: Best Practices for SMBs at Pell Center
- 3 pm – Teens: Silent Book Club at Newport Public Library
- 4 pm to 7 pm – Taproom Tunes ft. Bill & Gabi at Newport Vineyards
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – The Favourite at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm to 8 pm – Military Appreciation Nights – First Wednesday of every month! at Ragged Island Brewing
- 5 pm – City of Newport Newport Beach Commission meeting
- 5 pm to 9 pm – Flight Night Wednesdays at Brix
- 7 pm – A Climate A(wake)ening at Pell Center
- What’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport this week (Feb. 4 – 11)
- Where to find live music and entertainment in Newport this week (Feb. 4 – 11)
Have a thought on this? Comment below...