Here’s what’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport today, enjoy!
- Today – Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 48. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tonight – Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Today – SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 3 to 4 ft. Areas of fog this morning with vsby 1 nm or less.
- Tonight – NW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature – 35.1 °F
Sun, Moon, & Tide
- The sun will rise in Newportat 6:52 am and sunset will be at 5:07 pm.
- The first low tide was at 1:08 am and the next low tide will be at 1:52 pm. The first high tide will be at 8:09 am and the next high tide at 8:25 pm.
- The lunar phase is a New Moon. Moon age is 0 days, lighting is 0%.
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – The Favourite at Jane Pickens Theater
- 6 pm – Speaker Series: Jack Brewer at Newport Yacht Club
- 6 pm – Ocean Science Speaker Series at Newport Public Library
- What’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport this week (Feb. 4 – 11)
- Where to find live music and entertainment in Newport this week (Feb. 4 – 11)