Subscribe to our free daily newsletter
It’s good, we promise!
Here’s what’s up for the day ahead.
- Today:Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Today:Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.N
- Tonight: NE winds around 5 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 35.1 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- Sunrise: 6:21 am | Sunset: 5:35 pm
- High Tide: 3:03 am & 3:28 pm | Low Tide: 9:59 am & 9:12 pm
- Daylight: 11 hours and 14 minutes of sun.
- Lunar: Waning Crescent. Moon age is 24 days, lighting is 35%
Things To Do
- 10 am – RI Memory Cafe: Newport at Newport Public Library
- 10 am to 9 pm – Newport Skating Center at Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
- 12:30 pm – Lunch & Learn: Anxiety and Depression at MLK Center
- 4:45 pm – Stan & Ollie at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5 pm – Beer + Burger Night Thursdays at Brix
- 5:30 pm – An Evening with Baby Steps
- 6 pm – A Cooks Journey to the Caribbean ~ Puerto Rico with Chef Michael at Newport Cooks
- 6 pm – Hibernian Of The Year Dinner at Hibernian Hall
- 7:30 pm – Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church at Jane Pickens Theater
- 8 pm – Extensions Dance Company Spring Concert at Casino Theater
- More: What’s Up in Newport: Things to do, live music, entertainment, and more (Feb. 26 – Mar. 4)