Discover all that’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport.
- Today:A chance of rain before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 48. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Today:W winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 3 to 4 ft. Patchy fog this morning. Patchy freezing drizzle this morning with vsby 1 to 3 nm.
- Tonight: NW winds around 10 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Waves around 3 ft.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 35.1 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- Sunrise: 6:31 am | Sunset: 5:26 pm
- High Tide: 8:57 am & 9:23 pm. Low Tide: 2:13 am & 2:47 pm
- Daylight: 10 hours and 55 minutes of sun.
- Lunar: Waning Gibbous. Moon age is 16 days, lighting is 97%
Things To Do
- Newport Winter Festival continues – Schedule Here
- Newport Burger Bender continues – More Info Here
- 11 am – Teddy Bear Tea, A Musical Celebration and Story Time at Newport Harbor Hotel
- 1:30 pm to 6 pm – Seal Tour of Prudence Island
- 4 pm – – Cold War at Jane Pickens Theater
- 4 pm – Teens: ARC Book Club at Newport Public Library
- 4 pm to 8 pm – Hotel Viking Fire + Ice Bar
- 5 pm to 7 pm – Frosé Pops, Fudge & Fire at Brix
- 5 pm to 9 pm – Beer + Burger Night Thursdays at Brix
- 6 pm – Scratch Series: Chocolate (Sold Out) at Newport Vineyards
- 6 pm – Newport Craft Brew Dinner at Hotel Viking
- 6:30 pm – Minding The Gap: newportFILM screening – 2/21 at The Casino Theatre
- 7:30 pm – Joni75: A Birthday Celebration at Jane Pickens Theater
- What’s Up in Newport: Things to do, live music, entertainment, and more (Feb. 19 – 25)
Live Music & Entertainment Listings
- Jane Pickens Theater – Cold War at 5:45 pm & 8 pm
- Narragansett Cafe (Jamestown) – Trivia from 7 pm to 9 pm
- O’brien’s Pub – Trivia at 8 pm
- One Pelham East – DJ Nook at 10 pm
Have a thought on this? Comment below...