Discover all that’s happening, new, and to do in and around Newport today.
- Today:Sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Today:NW winds 5 to 10 kt. Gusts up to 20 kt this morning. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight: NW winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 35.1 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- Sunrise: 6:34 am | Sunset: 5:24 pm
- High Tide: 7:17 am & 7:42 pm. Low Tide: 12:24 am & 1:22 pm
- Daylight: 10 hours and 50 minutes of sun.
- Lunar: Waxing Gibbous. Moon age is 14 days, lighting is 99%
Things To Do
- 8:30 am – Politics & Pancakes with Governor Raimondo at Hotel Viking
- 9 am – February Vacation Camp at Norman Bird Sanctuary
- 9:30 am – RHODI Conversations: The NHS’s Elizabeth Sulock on History Space with Newport Historical Society
- 11:30 am – Seal Watching Tour
- 1 pm – Winter Festival Princess Party
- 1:15 pm – Seal Watching Tour
- 4 pm – Hotel Viking Fire + Ice Bar
- 4:30 pm – Teens: Scrapbooking with Ms. Becky at Newport Public Library
- 5:45 pm – Vineyard Vinyasa Winter Yoga at Newport Vineyards
- 5:45 pm & 8 pm – Cold War at Jane Pickens Theater
- 6:30 pm – Sam Adams Beer Dinner
- Newport Winter Festival continues – Schedule Here
- Newport Burger Bender continues – More Info Here
More from What's Up Newp
- Dashboard Confessional bringing “Unplugged 2021 Tour” to Mohegan Sun on Saturday, Nov. 13th
- School Approaching and Mental Health First Aid Classes to be held at Elks Newport
- What Sold: 31 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (July 25 – 31)
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke