- Saturday – Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night –Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 6 to 10 mph
- Saturday – N winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Saturday Night – NE winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Coastal Water Temperature: 34.0 °F
Sun, Moon & Tide
- The sun rose in Newport at 6:45 am and sunset will be at 5:14 pm.
- The first low tide was at 5:01 am and the next low tide will be at 5:11 pm. The only high tide of the day will be at 11:58 am.
- Today we have 10 hours and 29 minutes of sun. The solar transit will be at 11:59 am.
- The lunar phase is a Waxing Crescent. Moon age is 6 days, lighting is 31%.
Things To Do
- 5 pm & 7:30 pm – Cold War at Jane Pickens Theater